Premature ejaculation (often referred to as PE) is sexual dysfunction that occurs when an individual experiences ejaculation during the first two to three minutes of intercourse or before they desire to.
Fortunately, several natural ways can assist a man in maintaining better control over ejaculation – one of which is through prostate massage.
The benefits of a prostate massage go far beyond simply giving pleasure. Read on to learn more!
Massage Solution for Premature Ejaculation
Prostate massage (also known as prostate milking) was a typical treatment for men with prostate problems before the widespread availability of broad-spectrum antibiotics and other contemporary therapies. This treatment can clear obstructed prostate ducts and be an excellent solution for premature ejaculation.
Before we dive deeper into what prostate massage is, here are some health benefits you can achieve:
- Prostate massage helps promote overall wellness. When a person gets a massage, they will feel better physically and mentally, sexually, and spiritually. Massages ease tension throughout the entire body – this applies to prostate massages.
- Prostate massage helps increase libido. The urge for sex and pleasure is heightened after a massage. The best way to go about this is by using massage oil designed for that area.
- Prostate massage helps improve blood flow. According to Harvard research, 70% of men have impotence because of insufficient blood circulation. Regular prostate massage can be an excellent way to boost blood flow to the penis, which can then help improve your sexual performance.
A prostate massage can be done internally (via the anus) or externally. The latter means that you’ll have to apply pressure to your perineum, the space between your scrotum and anus. Alternatively, you can also gently stroke your abdomen between your navel and pubic bone area.
How to Give a Prostate Massage
Due to the numerous nerve endings that innervate the prostate, prostate massage can be a super relaxing experience. It has occasionally been referred to as the male g-spot.
You can perform a prostate massage on your own if you want to. Here’s how to do a prostate massage: Insert a finger or massager into the rectum. Make sure the rectum area is clean before proceeding. Then, rub the prostate 2 to 5 inches inwards and do it like the ‘fingering’ activity. Even though it can be difficult at first, all you need to do is relax.
Doing prostate massage incorrectly will not deliver the ideal results. Let's look at some of the Dos and Don'ts when giving prostate massage to treat premature ejaculation.
- Relax. Prostate massages can be tedious, and those who have never had them before may be particularly skeptical. For a more enjoyable massage, it is essential that you relax beforehand. The more relaxed your body is, the more enjoyable the session will be for you.
- Use good quality lubricant. Various lubricant brands can be found on the market. Use oils to help you relax and perform a more satisfying massage to have a better outcome. Use a specially formulated lubricant for prostate massage for safe and effective practice.
- Hire a professional masseuse. Always engage a skilled masseuse to do an external prostate massage for premature ejaculation. This is a critical element that should never be overlooked. The professional will know all the massage techniques for massaging your prostate.
- Research. Even if you plan to engage a professional masseuse, you must conduct some research before making a final decision.
- Drink alcohol beforehand. Prostate massages should not be preceded by intoxication; therefore, refrain from drinking alcohol before your appointment. Alcohol numbs pain and dulls the senses. This can render the message ineffective.
However, keep in mind that this treatment may not be suitable for you if you have a very enlarged prostate. If you're thinking about getting a prostate massage, talk to a health professional first to make sure it's safe for you.
Although prostate massages can eliminate premature ejaculation, it still poses several risks. Be aware of the following risks:
- Prostate massage might exacerbate prostatitis – an infection spread around the prostate.
- Possibility of bleeding prostate.
- Cellulitis – a severe form of skin infection.
- Worsen hemorrhoids
- For men with prostate cancer, the carcinogenic cells can spread even further.
- Severely damaged rectal lining.
All these risks are why it’s always highly advisable to consult a health professional if you have a problem with premature ejaculation.
Treatment plans for Premature Ejaculation
There are various reasons why men ejaculate earlier than they'd desire. Stress and tension on the pelvic floor are two examples of physical causes. Anxiety, relationship demands, and previous trauma can significantly influence mental health. PE is usually caused by a combination of physical and psychological reasons.
Optimale Health delivers personalised treatment plans for men suffering from symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation. All our doctors are Australian-qualified and AHPRA-registered with extensive experience.
Our doctors and compounding pharmacists will consider any pre-existing health disorders and psychological aspects as part of your treatment. Your symptoms, lifestyle, and needs will all be considered. We're here to help you in the process of maintaining a healthy sex life.
We want to help you feel better and regain control more quickly. Our treatment plans are not one-size-fits-all; they are personalised to your specific needs, and support is provided at every stage, from consultation to treatment delivery. Take our three-minute test on our website to determine the severity of your problem and how we can assist you.
Need to discuss further your condition? Don’t hesitate to contact us now! Subscribe to our Newsletter for the latest information, research, and insights focused on sexual health, relationships, and well-being.